Monday, January 23, 2006

Things to do before I'm 30

Being the introspection phase that I'm in these days, I thought it was high time I set a few goals in life with regards to where I want to be, what I want out of life itself. But that seemed a far fetched idea to me...you know... a little too far in the distant future kinda thing. So, the giant step turned into a baby one. Four and a half years is a quite modest target to be planning for the future. Heck, even the Indian govt. doesn't think beyond a five year period, who am I to do so then?

5. Become the uber fitness freak.

4. Become a savant, a connoisseur of the French, Italian & Thai cuisines and not just the gourmand. If the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, I guess it shouldn't be too different for a woman either. After all, they have a palate & they get hungry too.

3. Make that two week long trip to Alaska. All my life, the one place I had always wanted to go was Europe, to see all the magnificient architectural beauty. But living in Colorado has made me appreciate 'au naturale' more. So, while Europe is definately on the cards, priority #1 is Alaska.

2. Scale all of the 53 14ers in Colorado. That's 5 summers. Average of 11 peaks a summer. Pretty doable if #5 is accomplished.

1. Umm..what do I put in here?? This seems too important to put something in randomly & set it in stone pretty much. Need to put a lil' more thought into this one...more on this later...so far so good though.

No comments: